Follow the below given instructions to fix Canon Printer error B200 or download drivers from canon.com/ijsetup.
- Turn off your Canon Printer and detach it from the power source.
- Now, open the Canon Printer cover and check the ink cartridges. You have to carefully remove print head from your Canon printer.
- The following step, you Need to clean print head along with ink cartridges.
- Clean clogged print Head –
Eliminate the clogged print heads out of the Canon printer.
- Pour this solution into a different bowl. Insert printer thoughts in such a way so the solution does not contact printer head’s coronary board. Today you will see ink is slowly flowing in outside direction.
- Take a dropper and fill it with the option and use 2-3 drops onto the ink interfaces. Repeat this procedure with 3 to 2 5-minute intervals.
- Soak printer head at the cleansing option for around 10-15 minutes.
- In last, dry the print head with paper towels. After applying printer steps, just set the print head straight back into your own printer. Then run a printing test.
- Next, you’ve got to wash contact pads by using a contact cleaner. Then visit next step. Reinstall print head first and then ink cartridges. Alignment test” in your Canon printer.
Before proceeding, make sure you have a functioning internet Link and logged in to a system as an administrator.
1. You have to upgrade
2. Proceed to Start button Then tap on”Devices and Printers” option.
3. Then press a proper Click on Canon wireless printer setup and select Properties.
4. Opt for the Care tab and then tap “Deep Cleaning”.
5. Once deep cleaning Gets completed, just run a nozzle check out of the Maintenance tab.
Hope now Canon Printer B200 error has been fixed if still facing issue, download drivers from www.canon.com/ijsetup.