How to connect Canon pixma printer to WIFI?
Canon pixma is most selling series of Canon printer read this article complete to know steps to connect Canon pixma printer with WIFI.
How to connect Canon pixma printer to USB on windows computer?
- Turn ON your Canon pixma printer and connect it to windows computer with the help of USB cable.
- It will automatically install Canon pixma printer drivers on windows computer.
- If drivers not installed then go to controlpanel add printer and select your printer hit next.
- If your printer not in the list visit canon.com/ijsetup, enter Canon printer pixma model number select your operating system and hit on download button.
- Once Canon pixma printer drivers downloaded, open the Canon pixma printer setup file accept the license agreement and follow the instructions.
- Once Canon pixma printer install will complete print a test page to verify.
How to connect Canon pixma printer to WIFI on Windows computer?
- To setup Canon pixma printer with WIFI on windows computer make sure your computer is connected with internet router.
- Locate the WPS button on your WIFI router you need to press that afterwards.
- Go to control panel select add printer option it will search printer on network, select your Canon pixma printer model and hit next.
- If your printer not showing in the list visit www.canon.com/ijsetup, type your printer model it will find your operating system now hit on download button.
- Once Canon Wireless Printer Setup downloaded, hit on downloaded file, press next.
- Select Canon pixma setup with wireless option, press next.
- Once you see WPS instructions, press WPS button on your WIFI router and press ok button on Canon pixma printer within 2 minutes.
- It will show connection successful on your printer screen, now confirm with test print.
Note: To connect Canon pixma printer to WIFI make sure your Canon pixma printer and your compuer connected within the same internet connection.