How to deactivate or delete Facebook account?
Facebook is top most social website with largest users,which we use to spend our time to connect with friends from different locations. Sometimes we need some break from Facebook for that I will tell you instructions to deactivate Facebook account.
How to deactivate Facebook account?
- Open Facebook enter your username & password click login.
- On the top right on Facebook page click on downward arrow / triangle open settings.
- Left side click on General option and expand the page.
- Now in the last section you can see “Deactivate Your Account”.
- Click on deactivate your account.
- Now Facebook will ask you the reason to deactivate your account, provide the appropriate reason.
- There is one more reason opt out of receiving Facebook emails, if you don’t want to receive further email from Facebook then select this.
- Now click on deactivate.
Note: – Your Facebook messenger will remain active until you deactivate from messenger application, use of messenger account will not activate your Facebook account.To reactivate your Facebook account open Facebook and enter your username and password.
How to deactivate Facebook messenger?
Now you know how to deactivate your Facebook account, here I will explain steps to deactivate Facebook messenger.
- Make sure your Facebook account has been deactivated;this is necessary to deactivate your Facebook messenger.
- Open Facebook messenger application.
- Press profile picture on top left go to privacy& terms then Deactivate messenger.
- Tap deactivate, now your Facebook messenger will deactivate.
How to delete Facebook account permanently?
Before deleting your Facebook account thinks twice as once your account will be deleted it won’t be able to recover again. It may take approx. 90 days in completing the process then your Facebook account will vanish.
- Click on Facebook account deletion page.
- Select delete my account.
Before deleting your account take the whole backup of your Facebook account.