How to fix Canon printer offline or Canon printer not working?
This is most common problem with canon printer users that canon printer is off-line or canon printer not working. We use printers for our daily tasks, It is very frustrated when it’s not working and we need it immediately. So in this article I will tell you how to fix canon printer off-line problem or canon printer not working problem.
Follow below steps to fix canon printer off-line or canon printer not working problem.
1. Make sure your computer is on and connected with your computer, If it’s a wireless printer make sure your Internet is working fine.
2. On Windows computer go to Control Panel and right click on printer option and remove use printer off-line option.
3. Now restart your computer and restart your canon printer to fix this canon printer off-line problem.
4. Still Canon printer is not working then remove the printer, Now click on add printer and reinstall it.
5. This is the last and most important step to fix the scanner printer is not working or Canon printer off-line problem, Download the latest and updated drivers for your current printer from canon.com/IJsetup.
6. Double click on the download a driver file of your Canon printer and follow the instructions on your computer screen.
7. If you are using wireless printer then you have to press WPS button, while asking press WPS button and then press okay button on your printer within two minutes.
8. When your Canon wireless printer setup is connected to computer checked your printer connection with the test printout.
Note: You need to follow all above steps carefully to fix your canon printer not working of Canon printer off-line problem. If you still have any issue with Canon printer offline, post you query in comment section below.