How to remove low disk space warning & free up disk space?
Low disk space warning is most common problem for computer users in any windows like windows 7, windows 8 and windows 10. Here I will guide you to resolve low disk space warning and how to free up disk space.
How to remove low disk space warning on windows 10 computer?
Follow below given steps to remove low disk space warning on windows 10 computer.
- In order to remove low disk space warning on windows 10 computer open start menu and type run and hit enter.
- It will open run box now type ‘regedit ‘and click ok.
- Once registry editor will open and ask your permission to open so press yea.
- In registry editor look for the folder “HKEy_CURRENT_USER” under the computer option click to expand to view all inner folders.
- You need to find current windows registry key.
- Under current version click on policies key.
- In the menu choose edit then new after that click on key change default key name to explorer.
- Select explorer and create new Dword(32bit) value.
- Now rename Dword to NoLowDiskSpaceChecks and press enter.
- Modify the dword value from 0 to 1.
- Select ok and close the registry editor.
Now restart your computer and low disk space warning removed from your windows 10 computer, but follow these steps carefully as if you made any wrong changes it will affect your computer files.
How to free up Disk space?
- Check the drive letter which is showing in low disk space error message.
- Open start menu type run and open it, in run box type cleanmgr and press enter.
- Now select the drive on which you want to run the disk cleanup.
- Press ok and select all options to cleanup and press ok.
- You can also use Asingh System Optimizer to cleanup your disk space.
This will help you to solve your question which is how to free up disk space in windows 10?